Sunday, June 15, 2014

Another day, another media interview (Jill Benette, CKNW Talk Show Host and Global BC Reporter

A local radio station producer contacted me to do a show. 



"My name is Devon and I am the producer of The Weekend Morning News with Jill Bennett on CKNW Radio in Vancouver. I'm writing because I recently read about the story of you 'paying it forward' to people and your paying rent for a year. WOW!  

I invited my new friend and visionary Peter, the "modern day JFK" and off-grid genius to join me.

Yesterday we were on "The Weekend Morning News with Jill Bennett on CKNW Radio in Vancouver. " Saturday, June 14th at 8:10am PT (11:10am ET).


You can listen to the recorded interview here:


I wanted to thank Devon and Jill for having us on the show! @jillreports


Listener reactions:




No comments:

Post a Comment